- Brooks Range, Alaska, USA
- Masthead platform instrument info Aircraft/PolSAR
- Masthead date range 1 SEP to 31 OCT 2017
ACCESS NASA EARTH SCIENCE DATA
NASA's data policy ensures that all NASA data are available fully, openly, and without restrictions. WLFHM Autumn Men's Leather shoes Business England Lace Casual Leather Breathable shoes
- Sanita Women's Brittany Zipper Ankle Fashion Boot
- New Rock Boots Style 7604 S1 Black (42)
- LOVDRAM Boots Men's Men'S shoes Fashion shoes Winter Thick Warm Cotton shoes Fashion Harajuku Casual shoes Fashion
- Steve Madden Men's Bozlee Oxford
- Diadora Men's S.Comfort Sl 8 Ag Tennis shoes
- Propet Men's Sanford Walking shoes Black
- Set of Four Seasons Men's Business shoes Pointed Brown Black Soft Leather Breathable England Wedding shoes Everyday Good Leather
- WHITE BLACK-BLACK Nike Jordan Kids Air Jordan 4 Retro Bg Basketball shoes
- RAINIE002 Women Zipper Boots Sandals Snake Print Ankle Boots Super Highfashion Pointed Toe Ladies Sexy shoes2019 Boots
- SPLNWTFHCNWPCB Low Cut Boots Silver Piece Lower Tube Waterproof shoes for Men and Women Fashion Boots Men's Boots
- York Zhu Slippers - Winter House Slippers Funny shoes Winter Yellow Super Light
- Zaxy Womens Ballet Pumps Pop Glam Flat
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Candy color Magic Mermaid Fish Scale Pattern Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- Doris Fashion Women's Evening Wedding Heels Glitter Rhinestone Floral Sandals Summer Slipper
- Mi.Im Nelly-01 Women's Stylish Peep Open Toe And Back Two Tone Zip Ankle Booties
- GIY Women's Fashion Pointed Toe Dressy Western Ankle Boots Chunky Heel Zipper Chelsea Booties Short Boots
The NASA Making Earth System Data Records for Use in Research (MEaSUREs) Men's Fashion Sneakers Outdoor Casual Running shoes Breathable Cushion (color Yellow, Size 43EU) available at NASA's National Snow and Ice Data Center Distributed Active Archive Center ( FuweiEncore Men's Casual Sports shoes Outdoor Running shoes Breathable Lightweight Walking shoes (color Green, Size 42EU)), has been updated with mosaics through February 2019. This dataset provides 6 and 12-day 50 m resolution image mosaics of the Greenland coastline and ice sheet periphery beg inning in January 2015. The mosaics are derived from C-band Synthetic Aperture Radar (C-SAR) acquired by the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B imaging satellites. Discover and access these data: https://bit.ly/2Vr5aGc
NASA's Global Hydrology Resource Center Distributed Active Archive Center (Oudan Men's Espadrilles Casual Canvas Loafers Lazy shoes Dad shoes Breathable (color Green, Size 41EU)) has released the GPM Ground Validation Radiosonde WEGCJU Chukka Men's Martin Boots Wear Hiking shoes Chelsea Desert Boots Non-Slip High to Help Waterproof Military Boots consisting of sounding data collected as part of the Global Precipitation Measurement ( GPM) mission Ground Validation Light Precipitation Validation Experiment ( ASJUNQ Cross Country Running shoes Sports shoes Comfortable Non-Slip,Red-45). This field campaign took place around the Gulf of Finland in September and October of 2010. The goal of the campaign was to provide additional high altitude, light rainfall measurements for the improvement of GPM satellite precipitation algorithms. The Vaisala RS92 radiosonde was used to produce vertical profiles of atmospheric temperature, pressure, humidity, and winds. The radiosondes were launched from two locations: Kumpula and Vantaa. To discover and access data: Nike Men's Court Royale Suede Fitness shoes, Multicolour Anthracite Black 012, 6 UK
In 2018, NASA's Earth Science Data Systems (ESDS) Program continued to evolve its capabilities through improving communications with users, adopting new technologies, and supporting vibrant competitive research elements. These activities help to prioritize data system investments to more efficiently manage user needs and identify technologies to improve the processing, preservation, and access to the diverse data that NASA collects. Mens High Top Sporty shoes Outdoor Combat Army Boots Martin Tactics Boot Special Forces Patrol Military Police shoes
Wildfires in Alberta, Canada
Image captured on 19 May 2019, by the MODIS instrument, on board the Terra satellite.
EOSDIS Data in the Cloud: User Requirements
Knowing how users will interact with EOSDIS data in the cloud ensures a more efficient cloud evolution and a cloud architecture that best facilitates data access and use.
User Profile: Dr. Ludovic Brucker
Who uses NASA Earth science data? Dr. Ludovic Brucker, for investigating climate-related changes in the cryosphere.
NASA Earth Science Data System (ESDS) Program Highlights
Read about the many 2018 accomplishments of NASA’s ESDS Program.
Introducing Worldview Snapshots
Worldview Snapshots is an easy-to-use application for rapidly producing images from daily MODIS and VIIRS global imagery.
MODIS MAIAC NRT Daily and 8-day product available
The MODAPS has released the NRT MODIS MAIAC daily products (MCD19A1N and MCD19A2N) on nrt3 and nrt4 from 2019-136, and 8-day product (MCD19A3N) ...
Scientific Committee Reviews World Data System Progress in Beijing
Alex de Sherbinin, associate director for Science Applications, traveled to Beijing, China to participate in a meeting of the Scientific Committee ...
Collaborate With Us
EOSDIS has several channels that allow collaboration with the scientific community, EOSDIS data holdings and directly with NASA.
Welcome to Earthdata 3.0
Enter your search term to search datasets, news, and articles.
Browse by science discipline to see available measurements and supporting DAACs.
News & Events
Click on one of these filters to see news & events specifically related to your selection.
Collaborate with us through our API & program access points.
Have a question or comment? Send us your feedback and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.